The Illinois Alliance on Reducing Underage Drinking was formed in early 2020. The Illinois Department of Human Services, Division of Substance Use Prevention & Recovery leads the charge, which allows stakeholders to:
- Share current underage drinking prevention efforts being implemented in Illinois;
- Share information on best practices to reduce underage drinking;
- Share data & research on efforts to reduce underage drinking;
- Review the Illinois STOP ACT report;
- Provide a unified front for underage drinking prevention efforts in the State of Illinois.
Currently, the Alliance meets virtually every quarter. If you are interested, please reach out to the APRC - Kellie Henrichs or Jody Heavilin.
Illinois Alliance on Reducing Underage Drinking Meetings
March 4, 2020 Agenda & Minutes
June 18, 2020 Agenda & Minutes
September 29, 2020 Agenda & Minutes
December 9, 2020 Agenda & Minutes