Professionalism for Coaches
Wednesday, February 10 - Thursday, February 11, 2021 - 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Target Audience: Counselors and Clinical Supervisors
Limited spots available; only one participant per corporation.
With a greater need for skilled coaches to work in various professional settings, such as hospitals, treatment facilities, police stations, and court systems this training provides coaches with a high level of professionalism so they may easily assimilate into these new exciting employment opportunities.
- Define professionalism as it pertains to recovery coaching;
- Learn about and develop the various characteristics that a professional possesses;
- Understand their personal accountabilities in their role as recovery coaches;
- Learn the importance of the concept “stay in their lane” when it comes to working in a large system, like a hospital, court and/or treatment system;
- Reexamine the roles of a recovery coach in order to maintain good boundaries when working in professional settings;
- Have opportunities to practice and demonstrate newly acquired skills.
This training is interactive; please have a microphone and webcam.
If you have any questions please contact Kylie Crouse by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 1.800.252.8951 ext:123
This is a Webinar event.